Services offered include:
- Marketing and business development studies and strategies – competitor analysis, identification of target markets (for example, in order to maximise utilisation of manufacturing assets), market entry strategies.
- Custom (contract/toll) manufacturing partnership solutions – identification and qualification of suitable manufacturing partners, optimisation of supply chains.
- Commercial Due Diligence for Merger and Acquisition activity.
- “Interim” and part-time management – for start-ups or for companies undergoing structural change. We offer insight into the grant and funding landscape, and the challenges of commercialisation for start-ups and micro businesses.
- Particular interests in the “green chemistry” and “biorenewables” space.
- To complement core activities, we engage with Associates having the necessary specialist skills in order to deliver added value solutions. Examples include: Regulatory Affairs, QHSE training and qualifications, Organisational Development, Mentoring and Coaching.
We are committed to offering a tailored service to our clients, and to always do what we say we are going to do. We believe in straight talking, integrity, discretion and trust leading to mutually beneficial outcomes. These are our core values.