Services offered include:
- Marketing and business development studies and strategies – identification of which markets (geography/segments) to target, for example in order to maximise utilisation of manufacturing assets.
- Custom (contract/toll) manufacturing partnership solutions – identification and qualification of suitable manufacturing partners for clients’ projects.
- Commercial Due Diligence for Merger and Acquisition activity.
- “Interim” management – for start-ups or for companies undergoing structural change – insight into the grant and funding landscape, the challenges of commercialisation.
- Particular interests in the “green chemistry” and “biorenewables” space.
- We do consider a diverse range of project briefs. To complement core activities, our business model is to engage with Associates having the necessary specialist skills in order to deliver added value solutions. Examples include: Regulatory Affairs, QHSE training and qualifications, Organisational Development, Mentoring and Coaching.
We are committed to offering a tailored service to our clients, and to always do what we say we are going to do. We believe in straight talking, integrity, discretion and trust leading to mutually beneficial outcomes. These are our core values.